
I will be making a few posts tonight to make sure this is working the way it should. I also decided to place a picture with every post, to keep things interesting. Since I have yet to fully settle here in Rockledge, most of these early photos will be "borrowed" from various locations on the internet , though they will all be somehow related to either my location here or to the content of the post.
For the past few days, I have been sleeping on the floor of my room, which has actually been quite nice. It has already rained twice and the humidity was quite noticeable on several occasions, though mostly agreeable weather for Rockledge so far. I unpacked my camera today and am quite excited to get some time out there in the real world. A car would be nice, but a bed would be better. The pool is open 09:00 - 21:00 and still very cold, as it is unheated and this is still January, even though the tropical plants outside the window make me wonder sometimes. The complex gym (wow...that really sounded like prison talk...I'll keep it!) is a bit low on useful gear, but it is supposedly open 24 hours a day, so I could still go there now if I didn't have anything to do such as getting blogged. On that note, I see that CNN believes Romney is the leader in the race for the 2008 Republican candidacy. It could be a bit early to tell, but I think he can pull off some more wins. I don't want Ron Paul to win. I don't like Ron Paul. I don't even know him and I don't like him. Maybe it's all the shameless free advertising some people are doing for him on YouTube, where they comment on a totally non-political video about how "Ron Paul is running for President." Then again...maybe that's actually Ron throwing in his two-cents (rather...free comment.) The informed citizen must wonder. Oh! Per the title of the post...since I've really got little time to think up witty, catchy post titles for these blog posts, I won't try most of the time. Be prepared for the title to perhaps have little or nothing to do with the article. I'll also throw in my favorite videos for you to check out. So, for now, take it easy and check in here regularly. I also accept comments on most posts unless they're simply informative announcements of some sort. Later -
No comments:
Post a Comment