Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Great Movie...One Warning

Hello again, folks. Here's the video of the day. Just to be fair and hopefully get all of you to watch it at least once, it does swear one time but it's still a great video. It's been quite interesting getting this thing to upload, but hopefully it will now work for everyone. Due to issues I've been having with our wireless router, this is all being done on my sister's desktop that is directly wired with the modem in the living room. One day I will take over the modem, and I will have the power. Until then, I have to check out the option of getting another modem from Bright House (yeah, our Internet guys have a dumb name...) since running CAT5 through the hall to my room would be a crazy idea. Oh, and this morning I checked out the gym. It's small, but has enough cool stuff to warrant a daily visit. There are also two TVs in this room, and two remotes which didn't work at all for me when I tried the buttons. So, I asked a local resident girl who came in for time on the machines how they worked, and told her the remotes weren't doing anything for me. Of course, you already know what happened. She walked over, picked up the remote I had already left for dead, and turned the TV on and volume up. Why does that always happen? It doesn't make sense, but I'm beginning to expect certain things like this. Oh well. At least I know there is a girl somewhere in these apartments that can get the remotes to work. I wonder when she'll be in next, as I'd really like to watch TV next time I'm exercising.

3 comments:

Michael said...

I will have the power... I will have the power. I liked the way you said that... it makes wonder, do you want to take over the world with me? My plan is already in motion, but complete dominance won't be achieved until November of 2010. Do you want in? Get back to me on that.

Michael said...

I'm going to post again, because this song gets stuck in my head, I wake up thinking code monkey. I come to your blog to watch the code monkey video... Brad is this part of an elaborate plan to take over the world, because if it is it may clash with my plan unless we join forces, maybe we can move up the date of complete dominance to October of 2010...

Michael said...

So, I realize I'm the only one posting comments on your blog, but I was wondering how often you plan on posting comments. I've been waiting impatiently for the next one. And as for the rest of you, post a comment for Brad occasionally let him know you are reading his Bradleyesque entertainment venue.